Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Annual Halloween party at the Dupler's!

Our annual Halloween party was another great one. We missed Sam and Hudson, but Hudson was sick so they came the next day when he was feeling better. Our dear friends, the Yale's, joined us for the day. We started it off with cookie decorating, and then lunch. The kids played outside, fished, and threw the football around. Then we carved pumpkins and got the kids dressed and ready for Boo in the Zoo. When I put on Emerson's costume, no one got it. So I think I will change it for the big day. Oh well, so much for trying to be unique (first one to guess what she is from the pics below gets a hi five and bottle of wine!). Anyway, the zoo was lots of fun. The weather was perfect, the kids were behaved, and it only took about an hour. And their sacks of candy were huge!!!

Oh, did I mention it was my birthday? No? I wonder why.......................because after 21, who keeps track????? :)












1 comment:

Jen S. said...

I don't understand the "senior"? Love the pictures! Your girls are SO beautiful!