Monday, October 1, 2007

Atlanta

Greg had to go to Atlanta for a few days last week so the girls and I tagged along. We were able to see the Walker's and my one of my best friends, Courtney and her boyfriend Scott. We stayed in a hotel room and were worried Avery wouldn't fall asleep with us in the room. Putting them to bed at 10:00 each night takes care of that! The girls were angels and we had a great time. Wednesday we had dinner with Aunt Kim, Uncle Mason and cousins John Lawrence and Mac. I forgot to take pictures but the girls had a wonderful time. Avery and JL were adorable together. They played, ate dinner and rode in the Jeep together. Avery talked about them all the rest of the week.

On Thursday we went down to the aquarium. What a great place, I highly recommend a trip. There were so many beautiful exhibits. That night we went for dinner with Courtney and Scott. The girls loved them too! Scott was surrounded by candles as the girls kept bringing them to him. It was adorable. I wonder if he got the baby bug?????



























No comments: